Cancer ResearchBACK TO CHARITIES & SOCIAL
MONDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
TUESDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
WEDNESDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
THURSDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
FRIDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
SATURDAY 9.00 AM – 17.30 PM
SUNDAY 11.00 PM – 15.00 PM
Cancer Research UK is a charity which raises money for cancer research. The company was formed as a result of the merger between The Cancer Research Campaign and Imperial Cancer Research Fund. Their chain of charity shops sell second hand items such as clothes, books and records to raise money. They will accept any donations provided they are in saleable condition.
As a shop volunteer you are the visible face of the charity and make a big difference to how the public sees us and the work we do. You will help make our shops a success on the high street, meet new people and get retail experience.
What Items can I donate?
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware – anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local shop before you donate these)
What not to donate?
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods