Youngs RPS Northallerton
15% discount for new landlords
15% discount for new landlords when signing up to our fully managed lettings service.
- Advertising and Marketing
- Arrange and accompany viewings where necessary
- Introduce a tenant and complete Reference Checks
- Preparation and signing of Approved Tenancy Agreement
- Arrange for payment of deposit and first month’s rent
- Deposit registration and release
- Monthly rent collection and chasing of any rent arrears
- Produce accounts reports
- Arrange safety checks in accordance with current legislation
- Repairs and Maintenance Service
- Initial three-monthly inspection and six monthly thereafter
- Tenant welcome and exit meetings
- Assess dilapidations and deal with return of deposit (conditions apply)
- Rent Guarantee Insurance (optional extra)
- Proceedings and action for damage and rent arrears (optional extra – strongly recommended)
- Inventory and Check out (optional extra – strongly recommended)
youngsRPS is one of the leading, independent, and local, firms of RICS Rural and Commercial Surveyors, Land and Estate Agents and RTPI Planning and Development Consultants. Our experts operate nationally, but principally across the North of England and Scotland. The origins of our business go back over 140 years to 1879 in Chester-le-Street, County Durham. Over time, we have continued to evolve our services and expand our offering by placing our clients at the heart of what we do; working as a team to deliver results and gain trust across our key disciplines.
Our team specialise in four key disciplines:
Planning and Development
Whilst each discipline is a recognised business sector, our experts work in unison to bring you unrivalled solutions, no matter your property needs.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Saturday, 9am – 1pm
youngsRPS is one of the leading independent firms of RICS Rural and Commercial Surveyors, Land and Estate Agents, and RTPI Planning Consultants.
Our experts operate throughout the UK, but principally across the North of England and Scotland.
The origins of the business go back over nearly 140 years to James Turnbull & Son, founded in 1879 in Chester-le-Street, Co Durham. In 2012 Youngs Chartered Surveyors merged with Rural Property Services, creating youngsRPS and in autumn 2017 Stanton Mortimer, an established firm of chartered surveyors, became part of the youngsRPS group.
youngsRPS specialise in four key business disciplines:
- Land Agency
- Estate Agency
- Planning and Development
Address:80/81, High Street, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 8EG