A fabulous opportunity for an upbeat, positive and confident person with a can-do attitude. Thief Hall is a stunning events venue just outside of Northallerton in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside and they are now recruiting for an Events Assistant Apprentice.
Thief Hall is a stunning venue in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, it is run by a small team who always go the extra mile for every event. An Event Assistant Apprentice would be a direct role dealing with everything, from organisation, administration, marketing, logistics and delivering the event itself.
If you want to enjoy the full experience of an events role in the hospitality industry, this apprenticeship would be the perfect opportunity to experience this.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Being involved in the marketing, selling and managing of the event venue
- Responsible for ensuring every event is organised effectively and efficiently
- Making sure all events are in line and go above and beyond customer expectations
- Having an input into the development of weddings and events at this iconic venue
- Working with couples to create a wedding of a lifetime
- Smoothly working with the rest of the team to create unforgettable weddings and events
- Developing effective and professional relationships with caterers and external suppliers
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Sep 2019
21 Jun 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
To apply, please follow the link to the website below